Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Guess Who's Back?

So, I've returned. Why have a super sweet blog if I never use it?! I can't come up with an answer. With school about to start next week, I'm not so sure restarting this is such a grand idea, but what the hell.

I have a new addition to Dr. Thaddeus Venture, her name is Betty, and I'm in love with her. My roommate's (Calantha) Aunt stumbled upon her while walking her dogs, and she followed them home. I happened to be contemplating the idea of a cat for the past month or so, my sad little dog needs a playmate. 

I decided it would work. She's one of the ballsiest kittens I've ever known. She was jumping all over cats, and dogs a million times larger than her!!! She's crazy, but so perfect. Now, I'm aware of the cat ladies, and I've poked enough fun at them, and I've told myself I wouldn't be crazy about any of my animals, but holy crap all I want to do is rant about how stupid adorable this kitten is, and because it's my blog, I feel I can rant all freakin week about her!!!

She has these monster ears that could eat her face, and she's perfectly affectionate, but still wildly crazy. Betty reminds me of my cat in Galveston, who was the most perfect thing in the history of things who happened to do ninja kicks off of the walls. We'll see how ninja like Betty becomes. 

She is much smaller than I assumed, I was told she was ten months, when she's really only eight weeks. Her pictures don't help much, all of her features look larger. She has such a mature face, I love it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out golden with her.

ANYWAYS, I mentioned that school starts next week, I've been itching all summer to go back. I'm taking electrical as well as engine removal and installation. I'm, oddly, so excited about going back. Being super smart, and making all the boys just look silly. It's my fav. 

I'll try to keep myself up with this, and try to bring some tutorials around (especially since I taught myself how to edit videos.) So, until next time, Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment